Tuesday, May 24, 2011

MountainMud Handmade on Etsy


I've finally re-opened my Etsy shop, MountainMud Handmade.  And what a more perfect day than my birthday.  I stayed up until 2am to get items posted and ready to be displayed and I couldn't be more pleased.  I have been a basket-making fool this past month and a half.  I love stitching these together!  I am addicted to color, the more the better.  For the majority of these baskets I use quilt quality batiks.  I have many of these around the house stuffed mainly with handspun skeins of yarn.  They are just so happy to look at, and very versatile in their uses.  I can just imagine many of these lined up side by side on a shelf holding all of the things we love to see and touch.  I'm a very tactile person, so these fit me to a T.  So hop on over and take a look; let me know what you think.  Just click on the Etsy link to your right, and it should take you right there.  I do have a few other items for sale as well:

(beautiful vintage fabric patchwork skirt) 

(aromatherapy bags) 


(100% handspun amazing angora yarn)

No comments:

Post a Comment