Sunday, May 1, 2011

31 Days of May

{Henny Penny - what a look!}

Life gets busy.  There are so many things that pull is in 100 different directions, and if we're not  careful, we can forget about the things that keep us sane and relaxed.  These things are just as important (if not more) as life's other obligations.  I wish I could homestead full time.  But alas, I cannot.  At least not yet. It is a big goal, a slow goal, a jump-in-head-first goal; all of this and more.  For now, I supplement.  And this supplement has taken quite a bit of my time lately.  However, my semester is a week away from the end, at which time I will get (almost) a whole month off!  So I am going to call this month "31 Days of May" and am dedicating myself to posting one thing each day.  It may not be big, but it will be something.   There's a lot going on 'round here lately.  And a lot more to come in the month of May.  So keep on stopping back to catch all the...err...excitement!

No comments:

Post a Comment