Wednesday, October 17, 2012

New Etsy Listings

I believe that I listed my largest group of baskets last night.  That's not really saying much...it was still only 13, but that is a lot for me trying to work full time + and maintain my Etsy store.  I have to admit, I really do love to see all that color on one page.  Two found new homes with in an hour!  That will never cease to amaze me.  I now have colorful cauldrons all over the continent.  Happily sitting on shelves, filled with fiber or other goodies (or so that's what I imagine for them).  That's what I created them for - a vessel to complement all my colorful, handspun yarn.  I found I just couldn't stop making them.  It is a great stress reliever for me after a long day/week.  I'm drawn to color, and these are just an expression of that passion.

Tonight is not a cauldron-making night, nor is it a spinning night, however.  It's been a long week and I'm quite exhausted.  I think I will just sit back and knit for awhile, until these tired eyes just can't stay awake any longer.  With only four hours of sleep last night, I think that time will come sooner than I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment