Friday, September 23, 2011

Mother Earth News Fair! This weekend!


We're off to the fair this weekend!  Me and my sister, braving the elements (it's supposed to rain all weekend!), spending our nights in a 'rustic' cabin with no plumbing!  Ah yes my friends, this will be one great adventure.  And I can't wait!  For all of it!  I will get to see some of my favorite authors and hopefully come home just  a little bit smarter as a homesteader.  There's SO many great workshops and seminars going on this weekend that I just don't know how I'm going to choose.  All I can say for sure is that I will be stopping by to hear Jenna Woginrich from Cold Antler Farm and Joel Salatin from Polyface Farms.  Those 2 are a must for me.  So if you live in the greater Pittsburgh area and have nothing better to do this weekend, hop on out to Seven Springs for a little taste of my world.  We'll be there both Saturday and Sunday.  Young or old, there will be something for everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment