Saturday, October 8, 2011

Nothing like a beautiful fall day...


It was a gorgeous fall day yesterday!  Just the right temperature, sunny, and bustling with folks either setting up their booths, wandering the collections, or just enjoying all the tasty vittles.    I was so thankful for my dad's help as this was my fist ever festival and it took me a bit to figure out how to get set up.  I think he ran home to get me something three different times!  Good thing they live right down the street. Within a couple hours of organizing, rearranging, and putting the final touches on pricing, I was sitting down to the spinning wheel with the visiting elementary students flocking over to see what I was doing.


Today looks like it is going to be another beautiful day today!  And all the lumberjacking festivities and horse pull start up at 11am!  So we'll be heading back down to start setting up for the day here in a few minutes.  So head on down and enjoy a day of festivities reminiscent of the past.

1 comment:

  1. It was great to see you! I love the yarn I bought, and I posted about it too!

    ReplyDelete