Tuesday, February 26, 2013

The App that Shocks the World




Time can really fly by fast.  I can't believe it's been over two months since we moved the girls to their new farm, the holidays are through, and everyone is well acquainted with the new year, eagerly anticipating spring.  I know I'm ready for spring!  I can't wait to see all the green starting to pop up, followed by the colorful flowers, the warmer breezes, and the bustling of farm and wildlife.


But that's not really what this particular post is about.  Instead, I just wanted to share a couple of fantastic new photo apps for the iPhone that I discovered this week!  Each of these pictures was just ordinary to begin with.  Then they were 'shocked' using ShockMyPic, and finally captioned with Overgram to create a work of art!  I truly love what can be done with photography nowadays, and I especially love ShockMyPic.  It creates sort of a "paint-by-number" effect with your photos, that really makes the details and color stick out.


I love photographing nature, but sometimes when I look at the pictures afterward, they just don't seem to have captured the color and contrast.  Now the details are drawn back out and enhanced.


And nifty little captions added with Overgram......


I seem to be spending more time on Instagram these days.  Check out the link on the right!  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment