Monday, September 17, 2012

Mother Earth News Fair


It's finally here folks!  This weekend at the Seven Springs Mountain Resort in the southern mountains of Pennsylvania people from all over will gather to participate in all sorts of sustainable living activities and seminars!  This is the third year for the fair to take place in this area, and I'm super excited!  The past two years have been incredible.  This year they have extended the fair from two days to three days; Friday - Sunday.  There are so many excellent seminars I can't wait to attend.  And you can find something to interest just about anyone.  What I love so much about this event is that it doesn't matter your walk of life, we all gather with a common goal: To live life more sustainably.  To become part of the solution, not the problem.  To rekindle that fire for a simpler life.  To share in our experiences.

I'm even more excited for this year as my husband will be able to attend with me.  Not only that, my sister and her husband, and both of our parents are coming as well.  My sister attended with me last year.  But I'm really looking forward to having the whole crew there this weekend.

So if you have nothing planned for this weekend, and your in the area (or if your not), hop on out!  It's sure to be a grand ole time, folks!

1 comment:

  1. Yay!!! I'm so glad to see that Chris was able to come with you! I look forward to reading about your time there!! :)

    ReplyDelete